Steigenberger Drei Mohren
Find rustic Mediterranean flair in our Enoteca, for a comfortable gathering from 18 up to 24 persons on a large wooden table.
Enjoy seasonal dishes and menus in the Fine-Dining Sartory. You can also book the restaurant for your exclusive event for up to 18 persons.
With is 500 year old history, the Steigenberger Drei Mohren is one of the most traditional hotels in Germany. It is the first address in Augsburg and located directly in the historic old town on the magnificent Maximilian street. Famous sights are located very closely to the hotel or, such as the "Schaezlerpalais", next to the hotel. After extensive measures of reconstruction, the hotel reopened in March 2012. The hotel has 131 rooms and suites, furnished in a timeless-modern and elegant style. For events, there are 11 function rooms, such as the central ballroom "Teehalle" with a spectacular glass dome. The gastronomical highlight is the Fine-Dining Restaurant Sartory. The Restaurant MAXIMILIAN'S has an integrated show kitchen. The Bar 3M is open daily from 10am. The wellness and cosmetic area Relax Max has 360 sqm and has been built in an impressive oriental style.
Arrival & Departure
Reserved rooms are available from 3:00 pm on your day of arrival. Please feel welcome to stay in your room until 12:00 noon on your day of departure.
- 111 rooms, thereof two rooms suitable for allergy sufferers and one barrier-free room
- 4 service apartments
- 12 executive rooms
- 3 suites and the Paganini Suite
- 1 restaurant MAXIMILIAN’S with show-kitchen
- 1 bar 3M
- 1 restaurant Fine-Dining Restaurant Sartory
- 11 variable meeting rooms with daylight
- 1 central ball room "Teehalle"
- wellness and fitness area "Relax Max"
- room service
- laundry, valet and shoeshine service
- free newspapers
- free WiFi with a bandwidth of up to 256 KB/s for the entire duration of your stay - technical conditions permitting
- internet terminal
- newspaper stand
- express check-out
- car hire
- public garage
- public parking