Steigenberger Hotel Berlin
Discover Berlin by bus, train and underground - free of charge with every stay from January 2015.
The Steigenberger Hotel is located in the western part of Berlin only a few steps away from the Kurfürstendamm, also known as the Ku'damm. The well-known hotel in Berlin’s centre offers comfort and best living quality in rooms designed for their ecological sustainability. The KaDeWe, the Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church and the Berlin Zoo are not far from the hotel, and with local public transport you can quickly and easily reach places of interest such as the Brandenburg Gate, Potsdamer Platz or further highlights of the city.
Arrival & Departure
Reserved rooms are available from 3:00 pm on your day of arrival. Please feel welcome to use your room until 12:00 noon on your day of departure.
- 387 rooms and 11 suites
- executive floor
- special rooms for non-smokers, for people with allergies and the disabled
- 2 restaurants, 1 bar
- swimming pool, sauna, massage, Thalgo Spa
- 15 conference rooms for up to 300 people.
- 24 h room service
- laundry, shoeshine and baggage service
- newspaper stand
- valet parking
- limousine service
- cigar lounge
- 24 h business center
- IT Concierge
- free WiFi with a bandwidth of up to 256 KB/s for entire duration of stay - technical conditions permitting
- car hire
- ticket service