Steigenberger Hotel and Spa
Organic products as well as waste reduction by recycling materials are just a few of our actions for a green Austria.
We invite you for summer inspiration. Enjoy the unique view of the Danube Valley and the wine gardens not only from one of the exquisitely appointed rooms but also at breakfast on the terrace or while swimming in the indoor and outdoor pool and the Sundowner at the Sky Garden!
The location could hardly be any better: the 1,000 year old historic city centre of Krems is only a few minutes on foot from the hotel. At the same time, the Steigenberger Hotel and Spa also offers the guest a magnificent view of the Danube and the surrounding vineyards.
The varied river landscape of the Danube is part of the UNESCO World Heritage and is the ideal place to indulge in sporting activities: jogging, Nordic walking, cycling, walking and short hikes can be undertaken straight from the hotel. And it is not far to a golf course or to climbing facilities. It is worthwhile planning more than one weekend for your visit to Krems, as a visit to one of the many vintners or a boat trip on the Danube should be a must on your family’s list of things to do and to see on your holiday.
Arrival & Departure
Reserved rooms are available from 3:00 pm on your day of arrival. Please feel welcome to use your room until 12:00 noon on your day of departure.
- 112 rooms and 29 suites
- all rooms are non-smoking rooms
- special rooms for the disabled
- fitness & wellness centre with: in and outdoor swimming pool, sauna, steam room, beauty centre, therapy department
- 1 gourmet restaurant with regional specialities and wine tavern, 1 bar, 1 terrace, 1 pool bar
- 6 conference rooms for up to 170 people
- room service
- valet service
- free WiFi in all areas up to 512 KB/s in all public areas
- Highspeed WiFi up to 5 MB/s from € 8 (free for conference participants)
- newspaper stand
- wine store
- cycle hire
- motor scooter rental