Steigenberger Hotel Sanssouci
Discover Berlin and Potsdam by bus, train and underground - free of charge.
No other address in Potsdam is as elegant as "Allee nach Sanssouci 1". Situated just 500 metres from the famous summer residence "Castle Sanssouci" of Frederick the Great and its lovely park grounds, this first-class Steigenberger hotel awaits you with a surprising ambience. Enjoy the most modern of comforts in a relaxing atmosphere, enwrapped by historical splendour.
Our six conference and banquet halls offer the ideal venue: they let in the daylight, feature modern technical equipment, can be partly combined with one another and provide plenty of space for up to 120 persons. After the work, enjoy our range of wellness offers, including a sauna, steam bath and massage, which cater to your well-earned relaxation.
Arrival & Departure
Reserved rooms are available from 2:00 pm on your day of arrival. Please feel welcome to use your room until 12:00 noon on your day of departure.
- 133 rooms and 4 suites
- special room for the disabled
- 1 restaurant with terrace, 1 bistro-bar
- sauna, steam bath
- 6 conference rooms for up to 100 people
- laundry service
- newspaper stand
- express check in/out
- free use of local public transportation in Potsdam and Berlin
- smoking rooms on request and subject to surcharge
- secretarial service available on request
- free WiFi with a bandwidth of up to 256 KB/s for entire duration of stay - technical conditions permitting
- car and cycle hire
- ticket service
- public garage