SAFE TRAVELS BY DEUTSCHE HOSPITALITY
We welcome you in more than 20 countries worldwide. At present, the regulations for entry and accommodation may differ from country to country. In Germany, the majority of the corona protection measures have been lifted nationwide. However, individual regions can be defined as hotspots where the common regulations such as mandatory masks and access restrictions apply again.
Before you set out on your trip, we therefore strongly recommend finding out about current entry regulations and about any regional restrictions which may apply at your destination. For the regulations applicable in Germany, please visit the website of the German Federal Government. Please also make sure in particular that you are fully informed regarding the hotspot regulations. Thank you.
We wish you a pleasant stay.
You place your trust in us every time you stay at our hotels, visit one of our restaurants or book an event. We are hoteliers with passion, and the confidence you show motivates us to give our best every single day in order to ensure your well-being. Thank you.
The safety and health of our guests and staff are our number one priority. For this reason, we have undertaken a comprehensive revision of our hygiene regulations and standards. Building on 90 years of experience, we have worked with internal and external experts to develop concepts and measures which extend far beyond the statutory stipulations. These concepts and measures have also been certified by external specialists.
Another project to enhance our hygiene standards includes an antimicrobial nano-coating for frequently used "touch points" to eliminate viruses and bacteria.
Our personal service commitment to you is that we take care. This promise forms the basis which enables you to enjoy safe travel.
We re-evaluate the current situation each day to ensure that your stay with us is safe and comfortable and to continue to offer an unforgettable experience. Nevertheless, not all hotels are in currently in a position to provide the usual full spectrum of services. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
Let us work together to protect everyone around us by behaving carefully.
We are looking forward to continuing to welcome you as a guest.
Information on current rules for rebookings and cancellations
Some countries and federal states have issued temporary regulations banning overnight stays for tourism purposes. We are allowing all guests and customers who have made bookings to visit these areas as tourists to cancel or rebook accommodation free of charge according to the general terms and conditions.
Please contact your provider if you have made a reservation via a booking platform or third-party agent.
Our locally based staff will be happy to assist with any questions you may have regarding the rules for rebookings and cancellations.
Changes to services and protective measures in our hotels
- Mandatory protective mouth and nose coverings for staff
- Possibility of hand disinfection in all public places (lobby, restaurant, bar, lifts) as well as at the reception and in the restrooms.
- Distance markings (minimum of 1.5 metres)
- Regular disinfection of contact surfaces (door handles, lift call buttons, counters at reception and in the bar etc.)
- Regular airing of public areas
- Notices displayed in central areas to draw attention to hygiene rules
- Gym and spa facilities are currently not available in all hotels. Please check which services are available before travelling to your hotel.
- Offering rapid tests for employees and guests
Reception, check-in and check-out
- We recommend cashless payments.
- Disinfection of room keys and cards
- Enhanced cleaning procedures including disinfection of surfaces when guest changeovers take place
- Cleaning during a stay will only be carried out after consultation with the guest.
- Regular disinfection of surfaces such as door handles, light switches, remote controls etc.
- Certain items such as magazines or writing utensils may be removed from the rooms.
Restaurant and bar area
Gastronomic services are available in all hotels. In some hotels selected restaurants might remain closed. Please contact the hotel for more information before your arrival.
- Minimum distance of 1.5 metres between tables or tables spaced out according to the stipulations applicable in the respective state
- Disinfection of tables, counters, bill holders, cruets etc. after each use
- Opening times will be adjusted in line with the volume of guests
- In hotspot regions, the usual protective measures apply, such as mandatory masks and access restrictions
- Event bookings are accepted subject to official regulations. Events are planned in detail and can only be staged if compliance with the government stipulations in place in the respective (federal) state can be ensured.
- Minimum distance of 1.5 metres between tables or tables spaced out according to the stipulations applicable in the respective (federal) state
- Video conferences using appropriate equipment will be offered.
- The gastronomic offer will be provided in accordance with the provisions which apply in the relevant (federal) state. Please contact the hotel for more information before your arrival.
- Regular disinfection of all surfaces and regular airing of the events rooms
Management staff at our hotels will be happy to help you with any enquiries you may have regarding your stay. Please inform yourself about the currently valid country or federal state regulations before you travel from a risk area.
We are looking forward to seeing you again soon.
PS: Watch our video “Safe Travels by Deutsche Hospitality” here.